Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chocolate and Art - This Friday!

I'm pretty excited to be participating in the "Chocolate and Art" show- my first opportunity to gallery in LA! Other lovely artists like this chickie here will be showing and selling their art.

There's a chocolate fountain, too. I know, I know. The first thing I wondered was if it was an installation, too. No! It's real and you can eat from it, apparently! You, too, can eat from this fountain wonder and see these three new oil paintings of mine...





It has been awhile since I've done oils, so it was definitely a nice break from pencil and computer!

"Chocolate and Art" show, Monk Space, Los Angeles, nude people (for art's sake, of course), music, 21+, free parking, $5 cover, and other information you can find here!

No comments: