Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Disneyland Romances



We had an art contest at work with the theme, "What do you love best about Disneyland?"  This is the painting I submitted.  One of the best things about my job is that I get to create memories for people- and even more specifically, helping people propose!  Often, I get people coming up to get a sketch that says "Will You Marry Me?" and a couple of times, "Will you be my girlfriend?"  I think it's brilliant!  To have that single question forever treasured on a piece of paper.  When they look at it, they will both remember that moment when the question was popped.  A lot of engagements take place in front of the castle or in my favorite room, the Animation room!  I went with the Castle, remembering all the fun times getting to know my now boyfriend when we'd meet in the park to watch the fireworks or sit in front of the castle chowing down on a churro.  

This engagement is probably my favorite that I've come across on youtube... Also, this one. Oh, cuteness!

No comments: