Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

"I'm the Art Show, Deal with It" Legend of Korra!

When Avatar The Last Airbender was on the air, I was consumed with a hectic schedule being eaten up by 2-3 part time jobs, full time college courses, an internship at Second City beside earned classes and performances, and the little bits inbetween eaten up by a horrendous commute.  How I wish I had known it's beauty, and full on bending awesome-ness! Luckily, it caught up with me when one of my roommates upon coming to California was a bend head (do their fans have a term?), and it was quickly resolved!  Needless to say, I was ready when Korra was announced and even more ready to show my love when a tribute art show knocked at my door.

PixelDrip Gallery presents "I'm the Art Show, Deal with It" A Tribute to Legend of Korra art show will take place on March 23rd and 24th at Monk Space in Downtown LA. You can find details and directions here.

 
"Ticklebending!!!"

No comments: