Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Press Paws at Gallery Nucleus!

You may not know this, but I'm very giving.  One time when I was younger, I left my shoes underneath the pew in church because I thought Jesus could use better footwear.  My mom turned me into an Indian giver, making me go back and get them!  Another time, I sneezed on someone and gave them a cold.  Yes, I'm very giving!

So when a show pops up where I can donate art for a good cause, I'm in!

Press Paws is a charity art event combining our loves for video games, art and animals.  It all happens February 9th at Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra.  I love this gallery, and I'm so excited to be a part of this show!  All proceeds raised will go to Whats Up Dog LA.  (Yay! Doggies!)

Here's a little peek- or rather a full, off kilter view of my contribution...


It's one month away.  Time to get excited, uh- now.

No comments: