Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

RETROholic art show & Figure Drawing Event!

Food truck Friday is almost here as well as the Honey Haus "RETROholic" art show.  It's a free art event, and apparently there's a variety of trucks packed with amazing food.  I've never really gave Food Trucks a second thought until moving out here.  It's such a huge thing!

As I love cartoons forever and always, when they said the theme for the show was Retro, I remembered my darling Strawberry Shortcake growing up!   So without further ado, here's the piece I did for it...

Later in the night, I'll be a featured artist along with Girls Drawin' to sketch us some Sugar Plum Fairies over at Gallery Godo in Glendale from 10pm to 1am on Friday.  Gallery Girls puts these amazing figure drawing workshops together in a variety of fun themes!  I've always wanted to go but usually I end up working since theme park hours are crazy hours and I'm the least senior artist.  So I'm very excited to go!  Expect some figure drawrings up on the blog soon!  Find more info on this event: here.  Stop by and say hello at one of these events!

No comments: