Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hey, look at my Pooh!



Did I draw some Winnie the Pooh fan art just so I could tweet "I just took a big Pooh on my blog" ? Maybe I did and maybe I didn't- but either way, it is done, I loved it, and I feel like I lost 5 lbs. Oh wait- I totally did! Congratulate me.

I love Winnie the Pooh, especially the original classic stories by A.A. Milne. I recently found the short films from the 60's on YouTube that I've been looking around for. I feel fulfilled- and they are slightly what I remember but slightly different. What I love most is how simple Pooh is. I think the quote, "Today is a good day for being Pooh" is the best self-help affirmation in the world. Everyone should feel this way!

2 comments:

angel.onofre said...

Have you ever read "The Tao of Pooh"? great book! it explains Taoism through winnie the pooh and his friends. Pooh is the man! Great work you got here :D

Cassie said...

Thank you. I have read it! Long ago- I'd like to do a second time.